Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Party On!

I love blogging and though I very rarely get to blog about myself I like doing it from time to time and I've had a few requests lately. Yesterday was the perfect opportunity, the Monday Knitting Class Gals' annual holiday party took place and I remembered to bring my camera!

We like to get together and celebrate Christmas, Hanukkah and each other by eating, laughing, gossiping, eating and even doing a little knitting.
Nita, center, is known for her sparkling out look on life, belly & tap dancing and laughter, she's also been with the class the longest. Bren, right, is also a scrap booker and gifted us all with darling handmade notebooks, thanks Bren! And Lori is on the left and like me she's a "class hopper."
We love Carroll, front, wind her up and she just won't stop, and that's Deb behind her our teacher and hostess.
And thanks to Nina and Pat we even got a little serious knitting done!

On the right is our wonderful hostess and knitting teacher Deb Marvin (remember her name some day she'll be a renown photographer). And to the left is Deb's friend Cele.

And our special host Murray...
...and hostess Penny Lane!

No comments: