Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!

Though it was sad to say goodbye to 2011 I was very happy to welcome 2012. My oldest nephew tied the knot and with any luck I'll soon be a Great Aunt.

Did you make any New Year Resolutions for this new year? If you're anything like me you did, to eat healthier, exercise more including getting my dog to exercise more! And teach some one to knit. If you read this blog than you know at Thanksgiving I spent time with my family and I did teach quite a few of my cousins how to knit. But I'd like to continue this tradition.

And, if like me, teaching some one to knit is on your list than I have just the kit you need, and its On Sale! Fiber Craft Studios adorable Hedgehog Glove Puppet and Lamb Marionette Knitting Kits, perfect for teaching children knitting basics (cast on, knit, purl and bind off etc) and they'll love playing with their finished puppets.



Each kit includes enough naturally dyed 100% wool yarn to complete each puppet plus the instructions. Basically almost everything you need except the needles and the child!



Happy New Year from Sandrasingh.com to you and your family.

No comments: