to everyone who entered.
Drum roll please.....
#1 Tangled Vine Socks & 1 skein Malabrigo Sock - Chels
#2 Isabella & Malabrigo Merino Worsted
3 skeins MC & 1 skein CC - Katiek
#3 Desmondus & 1 skein Serendipitous Ewe
Fate Fingering - Anne
#4 Hooded Scarves and Cowls & 3 skeins Sandrasingh.com 1 Ply Merino Worsted - Sisterrobinson (Rose)
Congratulations and please email me at email@example.com with your colorway choice.
In the Fall/Winter 2009-10 season I began collaborating with many popular knitwear artists in our industry to bring you patterns that are exclusive to my website, the Sandrasingh.com Exclusive Collection. The collection has grown from the original 2 designs, Gardiner Yarn Works' Tangled Vine Socks and Through The Loops Isabella to include another sock design by Gardiner Yarn Works, Desmondus and Lisa Ellis Designs' Hooded Scarves and Cowls which is the first pattern to be written for my Sandrasingh.com 1 Ply Merino Worsted.
This giveaway is for each pattern and the accompanying yarn, there will be four winners and they will be able to select the colorways from in stock inventory!
#1 Tangled Vine Socks and 1 skein Malabrigo Sock
#2 Isabella and Malabrigo Merino Worsted 3 skeins MC and 1 skein CC
#3 Desmondus and 1 skein Serendipitous Ewe Fate Fingering
#4 Hooded Scarves and Cowls and 3 skeins Sandrasingh.com 1 Ply Merino Worsted
in Sandrasingh.com 1 Ply Merino Worsted
These four designs are worked in only 2-3 skeins of the worsted weight yarns, Sandrasingh.com 1 Ply Merino Worsted and Malabrigo Merino Worsted.
(approx 100 yds)
Buttoned Cowl: 4" w x 19.5" circumference (approx 110 yds)
Top Down Hooded Scarf w/Button: scarf 4" w x 25" l (approx 315 yds)
Bottom Up Hooded Scarf: scarf 5.75" w x 60" l (approx 450 yds)
Yarns: Sandrasingh.com 1 Ply Merino Worsted (100% Merino Wool, 215 yds) or Malabrigo Merino Worsted (100% Merino Wool, 210 yds)
2 skeins for the Top Down Hooded Scarf w/Button and Turtleneck Cowl
3 skeins for the Bottom Up Hooded Scarf and 1 Button Cowl
Tangled Vine Socks
The pattern allows you to choose the direction you prefer to knit, top down or toe up. Then choose a foot to start with, the socks are a mirror image with right and left feet. An illustrated tutorial is included for Judy's Magic Cast-On and the cable pattern is both charted and written.
Finally have fun knitting yourself a unique pair!
Sizes: Women's S (M, L)
Foot Circumference: 6.5 (7.5, 8.5)"
Yarn: 1 skein Malabrigo Sock (100% superwash merino, 440 yards, 100 grams), modeled in Lettuce
Needles: set of 5 size 0 US (2mm) double pointed needles or 2 size 0 (2mm) 24" circulars
Gauge: 36 sts/48 rnds = 4" in st st
Notions: cable needles, yarn needle and stitch marker
Skill Level: Intermediate
Named after the little grey vampire bat, Chrissy's Desmondus Socks are knit in Serendipitous Ewe's Fate Fingering sock yarn in the vampire inspired colorway Silver Shadows, a color in a series dyed exclusively for my website. Use one skein for a pair of women's socks and two skeins for men's. An unique cable pattern and lace insert are featured on these cuff down "His-and-Hers" socks for the night owl in your life.
The cable and lace patterns are both charted and written plus Chrissy includes instructions for two techniques for turning the heel and for the Kitchener Stitch.
Sizes: Sized for Women's M (Men's M)
Foot Circumference: 8 (9.5)"
Yarn: 1 (2) skein Serendipitous Ewe Fate Fingering (100% superwash merino, 400 yds, 4oz/115 gm)
Needles: set of 5 double pointed size US 1 (2.5mm) or two 24" size US 1 (2.25mm) circulars, cable needle, yarn needle & stitch markers
Gauge: 34 sts/46 rnds = 4" in st st
All four of these patterns are sold as PDFs that are emailed to you after purchase with no shipping fees.
There will be 4 winners for this giveaway and they'll be announced on Friday Dec. 16th. All four patterns will be emailed to the winners.
Enter this Giveaway: The more ways you enter, the more chances you have to win and make sure to leave a comment telling what you did to enter. And please make sure to leave your contact information.
1. Tell us why you should win one of these Sandrasingh.com Exclusive patterns.
2. Tell us which design is your favorite and why.
3. Blog about this giveaway on your blog and link it, leave a comment under this blogpost with the link back to your blogpost.
4. Join my Ravelry group, Sandrasingh.com and introduce yourself in the "Welcome tell us about yourself..." thread.
5. Announce this giveaway in your Ravelry group, or in a Ravelry group that allows you to announce Blog giveaways.
6. Friend me a Facebook: Sandra Singh and leave a comment under my post about this Giveaway
7. Announce this giveaway, with a link on Facebook
8. Visit my Facebook Page: www.Sandrasingh.com and hit "Like"
9. Follow me on Twitter: Sandrasingh
10. Announce this giveaway with a link on Twitter
11. Friend or Fan me on Plurk: Sandrasinghcom
12. Announce this giveaway with a link on Plurk
13. Sign up for my Newsletter on my Home Page
14. Sign up to "Follow My Blog"
15. Tell your fellow knitters in your knitting circle about this giveaway.
16. No Purchase Necessary to Enter, but are you a Sandrasingh.com customer? Leave a comment about your experience and purchase.