Tuesday, May 4, 2010

May 2010 Newsletter: Happy Anniversary to Sandrasingh.com

HTML clipboard

Thank You for being a Sandrasingh.com customer, supporter and friend. This May I celebrate my 5th year in business and as I reflect I realize how fortunate I am. I have a loving, supportive family who make it possible for there to be a Sandrasingh.com and my biggest blessing is you, my customer.

In the current economy its more important than ever to get the most out of your dollar. From the start I've practiced my philosophy of offering you only the most luxurious yarns, designer patterns and the best tools available to make your fiber arts dreams become realities., while getting you the best value for your money. This commitment to you continues, I look forward to helping you with all your fiber arts needs for another five years


Introducing Sandrasingh.com Yarn
2009 was a busy year, Angela of Serendipitous Ewe hand painted her classic 100% superwash merino wool yarn

Fate Fingering in timeless colors exclusively for my website. And I worked with four of the industry's top knitwear designers to bring you an exclusive pattern line, Renee Leverington's Desert Rose Shawl, Chrissy Gardiner's Tangled Vine Socks, Kirsten Kapur's hat, scarf and mitten set Isabella and Jean Clement's Pamper Yourself Spa Collection.

For my 5th Anniversary I'm excited to introduce my very own yarn collection, Sandrasingh.com Yarn! From Uruguay I found the softest, most supple 100% merino wool yarn available and had it hand painted by artisans to create stunning, brilliantly saturated colors. I'm proud to offer you a Lace, Superwash Fingering, 1 Ply Merino Worsted and 3 Ply Merino Worsted, all put up in very generous skeins.

HTML clipboard Superwash Fingering in Cool Forest Stream

Discover your inner sock knitter with my Superwash Fingering. Sumptuously soft with a slight halo, you'll adore knitting and wearing the socks you create with it. But why stop at socks? Since its a superwash with 440 yards let your imagination run wild.
1 Ply Merino Worsted in Mediterranean Summer

HTML clipboard Soft and gentle to the touch your every garment will be a dream knit up in my 1 Ply Merino Worsted. With 215 yards per skein, one skein is all you need for a plush hat or cowl.
HTML clipboard Lace in Dessert Wine

You'll love creating with my Lace
weight yarn, each hank has 950 yards making your shawls, stoles and other lace projects a dream to knit, with fewer ends to weave!
HTML clipboard 3 Ply Merino Worsted in Electric Blue

And realize your creativity with my
3 Ply Merino Worsted, this velvety smooth yarn has a light, even twist! 3 Ply has an excellent stitch definition and the fabric you create will have a lovely drape.

HTML clipboardI appreciate you celebrating my Anniversary and for discovering my new yarn collection. Please join my Ravelry group, Sandrasingh.com where I'll be hosting more activities throughout the month of May to celebrate both of these very special events.

2 comments:

Turtle said...

gorgeous colorways!

Sandra Singh said...

Turtle ~ Thank You very much!