Friday, January 22, 2010

Yarn Market News - "At Your Knit's End"

HTML clipboardI've been quoted in the January 2010 issue of Yarn Market News! Leslie Petrovski interviewed me for her article "At Your Knit's End."
HTML clipboard

The article discusses the stresses of being a yarn shop owner and the pitfalls of "burnout." Petrovski identifies and defines this malaise and of course provides ways to combat it.

I'm quoted talking about the poor economy we're in and how many YSO, and people in general, have found it troubling. This is my quote..."Its been really frustrating," she explains, "We're now fighting for the same dollars that car dealerships and Wal-Mart are fighting for."

The article ends on a happy note, thank goodness, giving me just the uplift I need to keep burnout at bay for another day.

No comments: