Thursday, June 23, 2016

$12 Cowl Kit +FREE SHIPPING


My On the Hudson cowl includes 2 sizes and lots of room to play with color!  This Fall liven up your outwear with a new cowl in the perfect solid or variegated or 4 contrasting colorways.  With a single skein of my Sandrasingh 1 Ply Merino Worsted you'll be able to knit the shorter version of my On the Hudson.  With 2 skeins knit the larger version.  Or knit either size in 4 contrasting colorways.  

This  Kit includes 1 skein of Sandrasingh 1 Ply Merino Worsted (On Sale for only $5), the On the Hudson pattern & FREE SHIPPING, this $27.99 value is only $12!  Order as much 1 Ply Merino Worsted as you desire and the extra charge will be reimbursed.

In Feburary 2013 we had a KAL for my OtH, take a peek at all the lovely creations and be inspired by the color mixes!

Knit all my Free Shipping Kits!

No comments: