Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Thurlby Lane Beanie KAL -- more finished Beanies!

Back in October 2014 a bunch of decided to have a Thurlby Lane Beanie KAL and I'm so happy we did!  I love this hat have worn it two two winters (and Autumns) in a row.  I've since added a bright pink fur poof on the top and love it all the more.  It dawned on me the other day I never showed off my finished Thurlby, so here it is...

Yep this is me in my Thurlby, sorry the pic is so blurry!
I knit mine if my Sandrasingh.com 1 Ply Merino Worsted in the Blue Gray colorway. This yarn is now on sale for only $6 a skein!


And this adorable beanie was knit by my fellow knitter in arms Laurel Smith, also in my 1 Ply Merino Worsted in the Spring colorway.  Laurel reports that her son loves to wear it!

The timeless Thurlby Lane Beanie is part of Army of Knitters Winter 2013/14 collection and a very flattering design.  Play with solid or variegated colors as we did, or knit some intentional stripes, make it your own and have fun.

No comments: