Monday, July 22, 2013

Introducing Knitwear Designer Ambah O'Brien

Like me I know you'll fall in love with O'Brien's fresh takes on these classic accessories! As much an artist as a knitwear designer O'Brien offers these insights into her creative process..."My knitting designs come from a practical need - wanting to create particular items for myself and others and are influenced by everything around me; fashion, nature, a beautiful yarn, favorite artworks. Knitting satisfies my artistic and creative needs on many levels. I love the exciting process of creating things with purpose that can be knit from yarn with many subtle and rich variations." 

Elinya
Knit in 2 contrasting shades of Madetosh Tosh Merino Light.


Mereki
Also knit in 2 contrasting shades of Tosh Merino Light.


Magine
Includes 2 sizes and knit in Tosh Merino Light.


Kinta
Knit in 1 skein of Malabrigo Sock


Maroo
The pattern for these sweet fingerless gloves include two sizes.  Also knit in Malabrigo Sock


Petarli
Thoughtful gift, you'll be able to knit several of these special necklaces with just 1 skein of Tosh Merino Light.

Follow the links after purchase to quickly download these patterns.

No comments: