Tuesday, June 4, 2013

June Knitting: a time to Give


As soon as I heard the news of the tornadoes that slammed into Oklahoma City I immediately thought, "What can I do for my neighbors to the North?"  Shortly after this devastating event a knitting friend reached out to me via Facebook about Suburban Knits' tornado relief project.  They were putting together an eBook of knitting patterns and 100% of the profits would be donated to charity.

k*tog features 20 knitting patterns from 19 designers who graciously donated their work in order to support the efforts of Other Options, Inc., an Oklahoma City charity that provides food and other services to the people of Oklahoma who lost so much in this recent disaster.

I'm very proud that my On the Hudson cowl pattern is featured in k*tog.

No comments: