Sunday, June 16, 2013

Baby Love: New Knitting Projects for Baby

Baby Love 
by HeartStrings 
Spring is in the air and a knitters' fancy turns towards knitting adorable gifts for baby! Enjoy HeartStrings' new designs and classics. 

Seemingly Seamless 2-Needle Preemie Hat
Quick Lace-Edged Baby Socks
Filigree Lace-edged Baby Blanket
Technique Teddy
Visit HeartStrings to see all her designs for Children.

Mountain Street Arts'
Personalized Knit or Crochet Labels
You put a lot of love & hours into your baby projects, show them just how much you care with Mountain Street Arts' Knit & Crochet Labels.  Introducing new Flower Labels and the Personalized Labels, you put your own photo on them!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really love these labels, they are adorable. I am enjoying browsing your blog, thank you for sharing the link on Ravelry. Sweeetpeaches over on ravelry

Cis (wizardess13) said...

The shamrock was my favorite - being Irish and all lol. But I must say the new Flower Power takes me back a few decades when peace and love were all around so I think this is now my favorite. Guess I need both!