To celebrate we're giving away a PDF copy of her latest pattern, the Clarine Cowl.
Clarine is worked in the round, and starts with a folded picot hem. The lace design is worked throughout the body of the cowl, then a simple seed stitch is used to prevent curling, and to finish up the final edge. Cowl can be worn with picot edge at the top or the bottom.
Model made with a light Fingering yarn held double. It can also be made with a sport weight yarn and half the yardage, when yarn held single.
Enter this Giveaway: The more ways you enter, the more chances you have to win. Make sure to leave a comment(s) under this blog post telling what you did to enter. And please make sure to leave your contact information.
The Winner will be announced Thursday May 16th.
1. Take a look at Fiber Dreams' designs and tell us which pattern is your favorite and why.
2. Blog about this giveaway on your blog & link it, leave a comment under this blogpost with a link back to your blogpost.
3. Join my Ravelry group, Sandrasingh.com and introduce yourself in the "Welcome tell us about yourself..." thread.
4. Announce this giveaway in your Ravelry group, or in a Ravelry group that allows you to announce blog giveaways.
5. Friend me a Facebook: Sandra Singh and write a comment on my Wall about this giveaway.
6. Announce & link this giveaway on your Facebook Wall.
7. "Like" my Facebook Page, Sandrasingh.com
8. Follow me on Twitter: Sandrasinghcom
9. Announce this giveaway with a link on your Twitter page.
10. Follow this blog.
11. Sign up for my Newsletter on my Home Page.
12. Pin and link your favorite Fiber Dreams' pattern on your Pinerest page.