Friday, November 30, 2012

Say Goodbye to The Schaefer Yarn Company

Its an end of an era, after 33 years of hand painting yarn Cheryl Schaefer is retiring and closing The Schaefer Yarn Company.  She is not selling and closes Dec 31, 2012, so these lovely yarns remain available for a short time only.  Stock up now, I have lots of inventory and I'll place special orders for you.  Take a look at Schaefer's website, they just released their new 2012-13 colorways and a new yarn Meryl, I'm happy to order these for you too, they're not listed on my site so please email me. 

Yarns
Kathleen bulky
Elaine bulky
Chris - worsted
Laurel - worsted
Miss Priss - worsted
Nichole - fingering
Audrey - fingering
Nancy
- DK
Susan - DK

Schaefer Patterns
Buy 3 and get a 4th FREE!
In the Comments Box name the pattern # you want.

Patterns are sold as PDFs and will be emailed to you after purchase.

No comments: