This Giveaway was a lot of fun and I want to give a big "Thank You" to everyone who entered. Here are the answers to the 6 Riddles....
Treasure Hunt Riddles1. Adorned with the symbol for success, victory, happiness, strength and courage this accessory will perfectly match one of JOJI's newest sweaters. Dragonflies Hat
2. Named after a country this open front cardigan is knit in Malabrigo Sock. Ecuador
3. Every little girl you know will fall in love with the romantic details of this sweet little cardigan. Girly
4. Get your money's worth, this accessory pattern features four distinct looks. Fourinone
5. This beautiful shawl is not knit in lace, but with cables in Malabrigo Rios. Sunset Shawl
6. While this darling cardigan is worked in lace and knit in Madelinetosh Tosh Merino Light. Darling Emma
Our Winners1. April Shawl Kit with a skein of Malabrigo Sock - Robbin (Lifetimelearner)
2. Tourist Sweater PDF pattern - Maria Fonseca Ortega
3. Boxy Sweater PDF pattern - Jenny Wiebe
"Little Tykes" in grades K through 4 will stay warm on their walk to school in one of these vest, cardigan, pullover or hoodie projects, visit Children to see them all. JOJI's Little Pole cardi is sized for girls 2-6 and is cute & comfortable to wear.
|All Grown Up|
|Oh My Bear|
Visit Tiny Owl Knits to see all of this designers garments and accessories.
|Cabled Mittens & Headband|
|The Beekeeper's Quilt|
And easy care, durable yarn is what you need to create these garments, worsted Cascade 220 Superwash is ideal. With so many color options you'll easily find your child's favorite or the perfect match for their school colors.
Her newest design, the Santa Stocking, is a knitted heirloom treasure and will put a smile on everyone's face no matter if they're a believer or not.