Thursday, July 19, 2012

Ilga Leja & Jane Thornley's: Port of Stitches Week-End Knitting Retreat

I wish I was going to be in Halifax for this event!  Its sounds wonderful and I'd love to meet both Jane and Ilga.  If you go the rest of us want a full report!

Here's what Ilga has to say..."I am delighted to announce the Port of Stitches Week-End Knitting Retreat for 27 to 29 July 2012 in the beautiful port city of Halifax, Nova Scotia.

Together with my friend - and fellow designer Jane Thorney, we will be offering a Friday evening to Sunday afternoon event to indulge all our knitting senses. An opportunity to explore fibre, texture, colour, and to experiment with different stitches and techniques."

Visit Ilga's website for full details, Ilga Leja.

And for even more inspiration visit their complete design collections at Ilga Leja and Jane Thornley!


1 comment:

amchart said...

That does sound lovely ... like a dream.