Monday, July 4, 2011

Need to Find a Knit or Crochet Pattern in a Hurry?

My yarn lines are fully supported by both knit & crochet patterns. My easy to navigate pattern section offers you over a thousand designs ranging from Garments & Accessories for men, women and children and more. I work with many of the best and most respected Independent Knitwear Artists in the fiber arts community. And I am constantly searching for new talent to introduce to you.

The main part of my Pattern category is organized alphabetically by designer. This section makes browsing patterns by your favorite designer easy and it also lets you discover a new designer or two.

But I understand that some times you don't have time to browse and need a specific pattern in a hurry, so I've also organized my Patterns into broad categories such as Socks, Boots & Slippers which includes all these types of designs I carry by every designer. And once you visit this category you'll find I've organized it even more into Socks, Children, Boots and Slippers and Leg Warmers.

Other categories include:

I have also collaborated with many of the talented Knitwear Artists I work with to bring you patterns that are exclusive to my website, the Sandrasingh.com Exclusive Collection, They include different accessories knit in my Sandrasingh.com Yarn line and other popular yarns I carry.

And finally if you're looking for a Sale visit my Specials, and to see what's new on my website visit, New Products. You'll find both yarns and patterns featured in these sections.

No comments: