JARED FLOOD is a New York based knitwear designer and photographer. A Pacific Northwest native, Jared holds an MFA from the New York Academy of Art and travels the country teaching traditional handknitting technique and garment construction. He has been living and working in Brooklyn since 2005.
His design work and writings have been featured in Interweave Knits, Vogue Knitting, Knit.1, and Spin Off Magazines as well as various other print and online sources. Jared’s photography has been featured in Good Housekeeping, New York Magazine, NY Spaces, NY Living, Vogue Knitting, Knit.1, The Knitter [UK], Debbie Bliss Magazine, and numerous online and book publications.
In the Fall of 2010 Jared launched SHELTER - an artisanal line of wool yarn grown, spun, and produced in the US. He is the creator of www.brooklyntweed.net and author of Made in Brooklyn - a collection of original handknitting designs with natural fibers.
Enter this Giveaway: The more ways you enter, the more chances you have to win and make sure to leave a comment telling exactly what you did to enter. And please make sure to include your contact information.
1. Tell us why you should win the Rock Island Shawl Kit.
2. Tell us which Brooklyn Tweed pattern is your favorite.
3. Tell us which Lorna's Laces yarn is your favorite.
4. Tell us which Lorna's Laces colorway is your favorite.
5. Blog about this Giveaway on your blog and link it, leave a comment under this blogpost with the link back to your blogpost.
6. Join my Ravelry group Sandrasingh.com and introduce yourself in the "Welcome Tell us About Yourself..." thread.
7. Announce this Giveaway in your Ravelry group or in another Ravelry group that allows you to announce Blog Giveaways.
8. Friend me on Facebook: Sandra Singh and leave a comment under my post about this Giveaway.
9. Visit my Facebook Page: www.Sandrasingh.com and hit "Like"
10. Announce this Giveaway (with the link) on Facebook
11. Follow me on Twitter: Sandrasingh
12. Announce this Giveaway (with the link) on Twitter.
13. Sign up for my Newsletter on my Home Page
14. Sign up to Follow My Blog