"Thank you" everyone for entering I've enjoyed reading all of your comments.
Introducing a new pair of unisex socks, Desmondus, by sock designer extraordinaire Chrissy Gardiner of "Gardiner Yarn Works." And you now have a chance to enter and win a Desmondus Sock Kit!
Named after the little grey vampire bat, the Desmondus Socks were designed to be knit in Serendipitous Ewe's Fate Fingering sock yarn in one of the vampire inspired colorways in a series dyed exclusively for Sandrasingh.com.
An unique cable pattern and lace insert are featured on these "His-and-Hers" socks for the night owl in your life.
Sizes: Sized for Women's M (Men's M)
Foot Circumference: 8 (9.5)"
Yarn: 1 (2) skein Serendipitous Ewe Fate Fingering (100% superwash merino, 400 yds, 4oz/115 gm)
Needles: set of 5 double pointed size US 1 (2.5mm) or two 24" size US 1 (2.25mm) circulars, cable needle, yarn needle & stitch markers
Gauge: 34 sts/46 rnds = 4" in st st
Don't want to wait to see if you win? Desmondus is available as a pattern only that is emailed to you as a PDF with no shipping fees and also as a Kit with 1 or 2 skeins of Fate Fingering.
Serendipitous Ewe's Fate Fingering is an amazingly soft yarn and one skein is all you need to knit or crochet a pair of socks! You won't want to stop with socks, this 2-ply, 100% superwash merino wool yarn knits up with an excellent stitch definition and beautiful drape, perfect for lace projects, cold weather accessories and more and these colors are perfect for every member of your family.
Generously put up in 4 ounce/115 gram, 400 yard skeins making your hand crafting possibilities endless.
Angela is Serendipitous Ewe master dyer and she dreamed up these lovely hues in tribute to Nosferatu, the Count, Vampire Lestat, Edward, Eric, Vampire Bill and all the other fanged creatures of the night, but you don’t have to be a vampire lover to love what she's created, these colorways are timeless!
Autumn Glow - Warm oranges mingle with reds to create this fall blaze of color, its like the sun is putting on one last show before the night grows longer.
Silver Shadows - Shades of grey with silvery white, very distinguished and a nod to the vampires of yesteryear.
Twilight Sky - Blue, turquoise, rose & purple reflect the evening sky.
The Giveaway includes the Desmondus Sock pattern and one skein of Fate Fingering in Silver Shadows. The pattern will be emailed to the winner as a PDF and the winner will be announced on Tuesday January 18, 2011.
Enter this Giveaway:
The more ways you enter, the more chances you have to win and make sure to leave a comment telling exactly what you did to enter.
1. Leave a comment about this pattern, with your contact information, under this blogpost.
2. Blog about this Giveaway on your blog and link it, leave a comment under this blogpost with the link back to your blogpost.
3. Join my Ravelry group Sandrasingh.com and introduce yourself in the "Welcome Tell us About Yourself..." thread.
4. Announce this Giveaway in your Ravelry group or in another Ravelry group that allows you to announce Blog Giveaways.
5. Friend me on Facebook: Sandra Singh and say you "Like" my post about this Giveaway.
6. Announce this Giveaway (with the link) on Facebook
7. Follow me on Twitter: Sandrasingh
8. Announce this Giveaway (with the link) on Twitter.
9. Sign up for my Newsletter on my Home Page.
10. Sign up to "Follow my Blog."