In my December Newsletters I've been giving you lots of pattern ideas to knit up quickly for last minute gifts and this time I have something very special for you. This new design knits up fast with stunning results and combines a talented new knitwear designer, the in demand accessory the cowl, a luxurious hand dyed bulky yarn crafted of super soft wool & alpaca and a Giveaway for the Pattern & Yarn!
Finished Size: Circumference 28" x Height 10"
Yarn: 1 skein Swoon Fiber Fireside (85% wool & 15% alpaca, 250 grms/270 yds)
Needles: size US 11 (8mm)
Gauge: 15.5 st and 18 rows = 4"
Don't want to wait to win this pattern? The Sculpted Cowl is available as a Pattern only that is downloaded as a PDF after purchase and as a Kit. The Kit includes the Pattern and one skein of Swoon Fibers' Fireside and it will be shipped to you immediately!
Meet Alida Porter: Alida Porter started her line of yarns & patterns "Swoon Fibers” in May of 2010. Hers designs have been featured in “Vogue Knitting” and she has been an avid handknitter and professionally a knitwear designer in the fashion industry/specializing in novelty design, in New York City for over 15 years. Her designs have been sold to The Gap, Liz Claiborne, Target, Chicos and many more. Growing up in the beautiful rural Delaware Valley, and a student of painting in art school, her love of color combined with the love of luxury fibers is what always motivated her. That interest in art and nature, and a need to create something personal now has found its way to her own hand dyed yarns.
The Giveaway includes the Sculpted Cowl pattern and a skein of Fireside in Cool Blues shown below. The pattern will be emailed to the winner as a PDF and the winner will be announced on December 15th.
Enter this Giveaway:
The more ways you enter, the more chances you have to win and make sure to leave a comment telling exactly what you did to enter.
1. Leave a comment, with your contact information, under this blogpost.
2. Blog about this Giveaway and link it, leave a comment under this blogpost with the link back to your blogpost.
3. Join my Ravelry group Sandrasingh.com and introduce yourself in the "Welcome Tell us About Yourself..." thread.
4. Friend me on Facebook: Sandra Singh and say you "Like" my post about this Giveaway.
5. Follow me on Twitter: Sandrasingh and announce this Giveaway with the link.
6. And sign up for my Newsletter on my Home Page.
7. Sign up to follow my Blog.