Friday, November 19, 2010

Two New Hat Patterns!

Earlier this week I emailed the "Newsletter Part 3: Teach a Non-Knitter to Knit a Hat," and since than I've added two new hat patterns to my website!

The first one is from a new designer, Kitman Figueroa, her lacy Tulip Grace Hat. Tulip Grace is a quick knit done in a pretty, elegant stitch in the round. With only 58 rounds to complete you'll have it done and ready for blocking in no time!

Kitman Figueroa's Tulip Grace Hat

Its knit with only one skein of Berroco's worsted weight yarn Ultra Alpaca and available as a pattern only and a Kit.


And the second one will delight you just as much, Never Not Kniting's Autumn Vines Beret. A cabled leafy design like a tangled vine climbs up the sides of this sweet cap making it an interesting and fun stitch pattern to work up.

Never Not Knitting's Autumn Vines


Thank you for sharing my last minute news and I look forward to next week, we'll be discussing Socks & Slippers!

No comments: