Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Frillery

HTML clipboardIn May when I introduced my own yarn line, Sandrasingh.com Yarn I immediately began working with knitwear designers to create pattern support. Renee Leverington of "Goddess Knits" is the first to work up two beautiful patterns just in time for your summer knitting, a shawl for my Lace and a sock pattern for my Superwash Fingering. HTML clipboardHTML clipboard

Introducing Frillery, this crescent shaped shawl is knit with one skein of my Lace. Renee combined stockinette stitch with a lace edging for beautiful and pleasing results and you can make Frilllery even more special by adding beads.


HTML clipboard

Renee's second design are the Ribbon Taffy socks, pictured in the post below. Bring back fond memories of this special summer treat, ribbon taffy candy, with Renee's sweetly cabled socks. They're knit from the cuff down with only one skein of my Superwash Fingering yarn and the twisted stitches create the taffy inspired fabric.

Both designs are sold as Patterns Only which are PDF downloads with no shipping charges and as Kits. And to celebrate the release of these two new designs my Lace and Superwash Fingering yarns are both 10% Off!

No comments: