Tuesday, April 6, 2010

March Showers bring April Flowers!

Easter Sunday we went to Verdes in Dripping Springs to do brunch with my brother and the Easter Bunny.
On Saturday April 3th we took a drive out to the Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center. If you've never been, and you like flowers, I strongly recommend it. The grounds are lovely and all the rain we had this spring had all the flowers in full bloom
Here I am in a field of Blue Bonnets. One small item, no pets allowed so we didn't get a chance to take a picture of Toffee with the Blue Bonnets, a Texas tradition!
This shot could be at my house, but its not!
I'm loving these yellow daisies.
The Center had some great sculpture too, these giant ants were just a small sample.
And of course where ever you have fresh water in Austin you have turtles!

No comments: